Our UX and UI team designs apps, websites, new product features, and design systems to improve online experiences that result in improved performance and increased revenue for clients. And we train your team on the technologies we implement; leaving your workforce and your code ready for the future.
- Our upfront UX and UI initiatives streamline the development process to avoid costly, late-stage mistakes
- Our UX and UI design experts work in concert with developers during design hand-off, ensuring clear communication and smooth transition from design to development
- Our UX and UI team delivers design systems that speed up the software delivery pipeline
Our UX and UI practice provides UX Audits, UX Research, UI Design, and creates Design Systems so our clients can improve their users’ experiences with their brands.
- UX Audit: Heuristic Evaluation, Usability Testing, Components and Styling, Accessibility
- UX Research: UX Interviews, Surveys, Context Scenarios, Personas
- UI Design: Requirements, User Flows, Rapid High-Fidelity Prototyping, Dev Hand Off
- Design Systems: Transition Coaching, Toolset Migration, Asset Transfer, DS Assembly and Management
We create design systems that speed up the development process and solidify corporate branding standards.
We Elevate Our Clients’ Internal Teams.
We introduce teams to the magic of design systems, and we train employees on the important steps to preserve and maintain the integrity of the design system.
Unique Approach. Proven Process.
Your OPI team will take a unique approach to solve your specific objective, but will follow a proven process to get **it done.Learn More
Experienced Team. Professional Results.
OPI made it a priority to build their UI/UX practice in 2019 and has since added several senior level consultants to the team. Review their online portfolios and contact us to schedule a consultation today!
- Preston Halstead
Preston leads UX research and UI design projects across multiple industries and sectors. His work includes projects for the Department of Defense, financial technology, insurance, healthcare, telecommunications, corporate relocation, B2C startups, and nonprofits.
View Preston’s Portfolio
- Heath Gerlock
Heath leads UI/UX projects and teams across several industries including healthcare, telecommunications, precision agriculture, banking, retail, architecture, construction, startups, and a spectrum of nonprofits.View Heath’s Portfolio
- Brian Pope
Brian is passionate about understanding the “Why” behind design and creating applications based on sound research. As a regional technology conference speaker and co-founder of Connectaha Technology Conference, he shares his knowledge and passion for design with fellow designers and client team members.
View Brian’s Portfolio
- Evan Todd
Evan creates digital products and brand identities for clients across a variety of industries. Seeing design as a tool for positive change, he employs his B.F.A in Design to deliver powerful digital experiences.
View Evan’s Portfolio
- Dmitri Atrash
Dmitri, a former Naval Aviator, creates innovative modern websites, beautiful and engaging UI/UX, and one-of-a-kind digital, and print graphics. He combines user experience design, front-end web development, graphic design, and photography to produce unique visually engineered and interactive designs for clients.
View Dmitri’s Portfolio
- Sean Craig
View Sean’s Portfolio