- We have tons of quarterly events, including various happy hours and social events and activities either at the office or off-site. Examples include an OPI beer club, an internal technology user group meeting, whirlyball, Twins games, board game night, etc.
OPI Issued Laptop
- All OPI Consultants receive a development grade laptop (Macbook Pro if requested).
- OPI reimburses each employee $30 per month for their cell phone.
Free Parking Reimbursement
- OPI reimburses employees for reasonable monthly parking costs while at a client where free parking is not available.
Tools of the Trade Reimbursement
- There are certain ordinary expenditures, necessary to the day-to-day activity of employees which do not require specific approval for expensing. These, “Tools of the Trade” may be expensed and include ordinary hardware needs such as a mouse or keyboard, antivirus software, etc.
Profit Sharing Bonus
- Each consultant is eligible for the annual profit sharing bonus.
- The bonus is equal to 20% of net income before taxes for the quarter.
Billable Hours Bonus
- When billable hours exceed the total available hours in a given pay period, a bonus is earned.
- The bonus rate is calculated by taking the annual salary and dividing by 2080 hours.
- Billable hours bonuses can be converted to PTO hours.
- The reward for a successful employee referral is 1% of the referral’s gross revenues as long as both you and the referral remain OPI employees.
- For each sales referral an employee provides, the employee will receive 1% of the gross revenue from the initial project that results from that introduction.
- A $1000 training budget is allotted annually for each employee to use towards the training activities or items of their choice. The funds can be used for seminars, travel related to seminars, books, online courses, conference attendance, etc.
Community Driven Marketing and Education Hours
- We give significant hours for our consultants to do tech talks, present at conferences and user groups, write blog posts, do white papers, create and give training classes, etc.